The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) uses a variety of formats and social media to provide timely and reliable information.
You will get up-to-date information through the online channels that you use.
Stay informed, stay connected!
Follow us on Facebook for the latest news on:
Follow updates from CIHR on Twitter to discover what's happening now. Whether we are tweeting about an upcoming event, sharing news, or providing important facts, Twitter keeps you informed with what CIHR is up to.
- Watch our videos on YouTube to learn more about the impact of health research in Canada.
- CIHR and Social Media - YouTube
- Share your research photos and images with teachers and students on the Synapse Flickr gallery
- CIHR and Social Media - Flickr
Subscribe to our RSS updates for ongoing news and alerts delivered directly to your RSS reader.
- CIHR does not endorse any particular social media site or tool. Read more important notices.
- Some of the links provided are to sites of organizations that are not subject to the Official Languages Act. The material found there is therefore in the language(s) used by the sites in question.