Proof of Principle Phase I & II - Funding Decisions Notification (October 2008 Competition - 200810PPP and 200810PP2)
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is pleased to announce the results of the Proof of Principle Phase I & II competition.
Funding Opportunity Summary
The objectives of the Proof of Principle Phase I & II were to:
- promote academic health research and technology transfer activities that support the commercialization of IP;
- provide the opportunity to enhance and strengthen the value of IP (or IP portfolio);
- provide the opportunity to ascertain the potential for commercial viability of IP;
- improve the academic institutional / researcher's business prospects and potential for downstream investments on the IP;
- accelerate the technology transfer/commercialization of IP residing in academia.
Funding Competition Summary
A total of 36 applications were received of which 14 were approved for funding.
For further information about this competition, please contact:
Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Funding Decisions Data Report
Access the "Proof of Principle Program - Phase I" funding decisions data report.
Access the "Proof of Principle Program - Phase II" funding decisions data report.
Supplemental content (right column)