Register with CIHR
- A CIHR PIN is:
- required to apply for most funding opportunities;
- required for the Nominated Principle Applicant and for each participant.
- To Register for a CIHR PIN:
- When you register, it takes up to one full working day to process your CIHR PIN; if you do not receive a fax or an email within 24 hours, please call 1-888-603-4178 or email email@example.com.
- For most funding opportunities, a Common CV is required for each participant.
- When you register, it can take up to 30 minutes to create your account.
- Register for Common CV.
- Most funding opportunities use ResearchNet for the application process (the "How to Apply" instructions for each funding opportunity indicate when to use ResearchNet).
- You must have a ResearchNet account to apply for funding opportunities that use ResearchNet.
- You should have only one ResearchNet account.
- When you register, your account is created immediately.
- Register for a ResearchNet Account.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your ResearchNet account, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-941-9080 between 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
If you have any questions or difficulties in completing the CIHR specific content on ResearchNet, email email@example.com or call 1-888-603-4178 (select option 1) or 613-954-1968.