Register with CIHR
- Most funding opportunities use ResearchNet for the application process (the "How to Apply" instructions for each funding opportunity indicate when to use ResearchNet).
- You must have a ResearchNet account to apply for funding opportunities that use ResearchNet.
- You should have only one ResearchNet account.
- When you register, your account is created immediately.
- Register for a ResearchNet Account.
- A CIHR PIN is:
- required to apply for most funding opportunities;
- required for the Nominated Principle Applicant/Program Leader and for each participant.
- To Register for a CIHR PIN:
- you need a ResearchNet Account. If you don't already have an account, access ResearchNet and use the "Register" link to request a new account.
- CIHR PIN: If you don't already have a CIHR PIN, sign in to your ResearchNet account. Once signed in, click on your user name (top right of the screen) and select from the drop-down menu "Register for a CIHR PIN" and complete the form.
- When you register, it takes up to one full working day to process your CIHR PIN; if you do not receive a fax or an email within 24 hours, please call 1-888-603-4178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For most funding opportunities, a Common CV is required for each participant.
- When you register, it can take up to 30 minutes to create your account.
- Register for Common CV.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your ResearchNet account, or if you have any questions or difficulties in completing the CIHR specific content on ResearchNet, contact us between 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time: